Adding a facebook feed of a or a page is very easy, the idea here is simply getting the RSS feed of the profile you wish to have.
I’ll show you the simple steps on how to do this.
- Logged in on your facebook page.
- Searched for the page you wish to get the feed.
- On the lower left hand side of the page, you can see this one
- Right Click “Get Updates via RSS” then copy that link.
- Now login to your wordpress wp-admin
- Go to Appearance->Widget
- Make sure that you have the RSS Widget
- Drag that to the sidebar then paste the link that you copied below the word “Enter the RSS feed URL here:”
- Hit save! Then you are golden!
I was really looking for a plugin that can do this one, but unfortunately, I didn’t see anything. The result of this one is not as pretty as like the one in Twitter. If ever you find a plugin similar to this one, just leave a comment below and your help would be greatly appreciated!
Hope this helps someone, Have a Happy Coding!